Safe Babies is able to purchase these items because of the donations received when you get your License to Care!
Are you in need of a bed for your baby?
Safe Babies may be able to help!
Safe Babies provides FREE community education on topics including:
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS)
- Prenatal Drug Exposure
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
To receive a safe sleep set (includes a new Pack n’ Play, fitted sheets, and a receiving blanket) families must attend a scheduled training and meet the following guidelines:
- Current full-time resident of Jefferson County, MO.
- Parent/guardian/caregiver of child age 0-1 year.
- Have no safe sleep area for your baby OR the means of attaining one.
- Currently receive/qualify for WIC through Jefferson-Franklin Community Action.
To sign up for a training call Michele at 636-465-0983 x 101