What is The Parenting Network (TPN)?
We are a voluntary program that supports your valuable role as a parent. We currently serve families with children ages 0-8 years of age. Our program is comprised of parents who receive information that is important to families with children. TPN provides parents with the knowledge and support they need to be a nurturing parent and to successfully prepare their children for school
TPN serves families through home visits and educational meetings. Enrolled families who actively participate will receive parenting materials and resources, childcare at educational meetings, access to lending library items, incentives and age-appropriate books when reading logs are completed each month.
Check these links out for more information…
The Parenting Network…
- Provides information to improve parenting skills
- Monthly newsletters with events and resources
- Promotes positive parent and child interaction
- Encourages daily literacy-related activities
- Allows parents to make connections with other moms
- Provides children socialization with peers of own age
Now enrolling families who meet the following factors:
- Reside in Jefferson County
- Meet income guidelines (same as WIC)
- Meet one of several other requirements